This information concerns personal data that will be processed in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of Personal Data and, in any case, the principles of confidentiality which inspire the activity carried out by Rocca Toscana Formaggi s.r.l. and intends to describe its management methods, in the context of the processing of the personal data of the interested parties. This notice is provided pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, of Legislative Decree 196/2003 updated and integrated by Legislative Decree 101/2018. By Processing of Personal Data we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of providing, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
1. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
3. POLICY METHOD The processing of your Personal Data will be carried out using suitable paper, electronic and/or online tools, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data themselves. The collected material will be used exclusively for the above listed purposes (par. 2).
4. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (EXTERNAL DATA PROCESSORS)
5. DURATION OF POLICY AND CRITERIA USED FOR THE STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA 5.1 Duration For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.1 of this notice, your Personal Data will be processed for the time necessary to carry out the obligations set out in the contract and for a period of 10 years following the dissolution / termination / termination of the contractual relationship itself, unless there is a need for further conservation, to allow Rocca Toscana Formaggi s.r.l. the defense of their rights. For the purpose referred to in paragraph 2.2 of this Notice, your Personal Data will be processed for 24 months, after this period an explicit consent will be requested again. 5.2 Conservation
- The data relating to the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.1 of this notice, your Personal Data will be kept within the limits established by law;
- The data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.2. instead, will be processed for a period of 24 months from the date of receipt of your consent.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY Pursuant to art. 15-22 and 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested party has the right to:
- Obtain access to all personal data held by Rocca Toscana Formaggi s.r.l.;
- Obtain the revocation of consent expressed for the purpose referred to as in par. 2.1;
- Obtain access to all information contained in this document;
- Obtain the right to rectification, integration, deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten) or limitation of the processing of personal data;
- Obtain the right to data portability Right to object;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise the above described rights, please contact the designated figures via the contacts listed in par. 7; suitable feedback will be provided to this request according to the timing provided for by the GDPR.
7. OWNER OF THE POLICY The Data Controller of your data is Rocca Toscana Formaggi s.r.l. with registered office in Via Giacomo Puccini n.79 -52100 Arezzo (Ar) VAT number IT02232120515, in the person of its legal representative Giancarlo Canti Degl’Innocenti. Any request relating to personal data processed by Rocca Toscana Formaggi S.r.l. can be sent either by mail to the registered office or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be subject to updates and is available upon request at one of the aforementioned addresses.